Liquid lipsticks are no doubt the biggest makeup trend of 2016, and surely it will definitely continue in 2017. Just go through around Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and even Tumblr and you’ll see that liquid lipsticks are all the rage. If you still haven’t jump on the bandwagon, don’t pout. Just scroll down to know the top ten best liquid lipsticks you must definitely try.
If you’re already obsess with liquid lipsticks, then you probably know all of these. But if you’re new, take note that all liquid lipsticks go on like a gloss, but most dry to a matte, long-lasting finish that’s a unique and sexy look. Since they can be drying, make sure to exfoliate, moisturize your lips, and know the nine things no one tells you about wearing liquid lipstick.
Lastly, use a lip pencil to lock the color in your lips. And most of these are indie brands so so probably do not ship their products outside of USA.
10. Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip ($6): This brand is my most favorite liquid lipsticks. And yes, there are better brands than Colourpop, but considering their $6 price for the very quality of their product, that’s a steal! You could read my full review of Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips here for more information.
Do they ship internationally? Yes, since last October 2016. And they give free international shipping on orders above $50. If you live in the Philippines you could check these local online beauty shops.
9. Jouer Long-Wear Lip Creme Liquid Lipstick ($18): We know that many lipsticks say they last all day. Many lie. This one really stays on all day long. It’s made with a unique formula, and won’t budge or smear or look dried out or flaky. Promise. But what really makes them really awesome than any other brands is that they have super cute shimmery liquid lipsticks to die for!
Do they ship internationally? As far as I know they don’t. If you live in the Philippines you could check these local online beauty shops. I know mupstore.com sells them.
8. Kylie Liquid Lipstick ($17 for Singles/$29 for Lip Kits): I trust you’ve heard of this one. The Kardashians are known for capitalizing on every aspects of their lives. Turns out, Kylie Jenner (or rather her company) makes a pretty good liquid lipstick! No matter what you think of Kylie Jenner, her beauty empire will give you darn good ultra-pigmented and long-lasting matte lipsticks. You can read my full review of Kylie Lip Kits here and a guide on how to spot a fake Kylie Lip Kit here.
Do they ship internationally? Yes, but in selected countries only. They don’t even ship in my country, the Philippines. If you live in the Philippines, I listed here the local shops that sells AUTHENTIC Kylie Lip Kits.
7. Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick ($18): This one looks especially lovely on darker skin tones, and is absolutely beloved by reviewers, earning the praise of many as their favorite lipstick of the year. And oh, it’s also vegan and has velvety finish.
Do they ship internationally? As far as I know they don’t as well.
6. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick ($24): Made for eight hours of continual wear, this liquid lip is great for those who have an affinity for red lipstick, with many shades to choose from. Plus, it’s perfect for those who hates the drying factor of liquid lipsticks. This one has a lip smoothing primer oil complex to ensure your pout doesn’t dry out.
Do they ship internationally? If you bought it on Nordstorm (which is linked), they may ship it to your country. Since they ship most of their products internationally.
5. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick ($24): This one can go all day, and it often does. It feels weightless on your lips, so you may even forget that you have fabulous lipstick on until you look in the mirror. But what I like the most is it hydrtaes and and soften your lips.
Do they ship internationally? Yes, through Nordstrom and check your local Sephora.
4. Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick ($21): This brand will give you long lasting wear and highly pigmented color that’ll stick as long as you want. This is actually the liquid lipstick my friend used for me makeup here.
Do they ship internationally? Check your local Sephora.
3. NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick ($7): Another one I love that is SUPER AFFORDABLE with great quality. It’s also waterproof and comes in a variety of shades.
Do they ship internationally? Check your local department stores. Seriously, NYX is everywhere. In the Philippines, they sell in in BeautyMNL.com and in some local department stores.
2. Anastaia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick ($20): Just one swipe will do you all day long in this lipstick from the makeup professional that comes in nearly 30 shades. Plus, they’re non-drying formula.
Do they ship internationally? Again, check Sephora because they’re actual site do not, as far as I know. If you live in the Philippines you could check these local online beauty shops.
1. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick ($20): When you want a tried and true matte lipstick, you want this one from Kat Von D. Besides a ton of color options, each is infused with vitamin E and sunflower seed so you have a smooth, hydrated kisser.
Do they ship internationally? Check Sephora. If you live in the Philippines you could check these local online beauty shops.