I don’t know why I did not post about this a few months ago when I published my Some By Mi 30 Days Miracle Toner review while everyone was so eager to get a bottle. Anyway, better late than never, just in case you’re still looking below is the list of stores where to buy Some By Mi in the Philippines.
1. Go Bloom & Glow – This is where I got my Some By Mi products. Besides the 30 Days Miracle Toner, they also sell other Some By Mi products such as the hair remover, tone-up cream, facial foams and more. They are based in Cebu and they offer free shipping nationwide on order Php2200 and above thru JRS. For payments, they accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, Bank Deposit, Remittance Centers, and Cash-On-Delivery. And don’t forget to this coupon code MARIM60 to get ₱100 OFF on your entire order (minimum of ₱1000, single use only).
2. Kbeauty Cafe – Now this one is based in Metro Manila and my go-to store for k-beauty products that are hard to find. This store does not only sell the 30 Days Miracle Toner, but they also have the soap, serum, and the cream. For payments, they accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, Bank Deposit, Remittance Centers, and COD on certain areas of the Philippines. Don’t forget to use the code itsmariaalyssa to get Php100 off for first-time buyers with minimum orders worth Php1000.
3. Althea Korea – They are Southeast Asia’s OG Online Korean Beauty Shop, of course, they have Some By Mi in their line-up and also other brands like Moonshot, Laneige, Innisfree, Keep Cool, and more including A’Bloom which is their very own brand. They offer free shipping and ships directly to the Philippines via courier partners such as Ninja Van and LBC so no need to line up to the post office and pay the customs fees.
4. Shop Pibu – Another store based in Cebu, this one sells the Some By Mi toner, serum, and soap. Besides those, they also have hard to find brands like the Madeca Derma, Aztec Clay, and even the limited edition CosRx Triple Lightning Vit C Serum. For payments, they accept PayPal (but there’s an extra charge), Credit/Debit Card thru PayPal, Bank Deposit thru BDO and BPI, Palawan Express, and Coins.ph
5. BeautyMNL – As expected to one of the biggest online beauty shops in the Philippines, this store does not only sell all the Some By Mi 30 Days line, they also have their makeup line, sun protection, tone up creams and more. For payments, they accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, Bank Deposit, Remittance Centers, and COD.
6. The Istana – I recently discovered this shop from fellow skincare influencer, @guy.skin. You can find them online and in Level 2, Gateway Mall near Rustan’s and Maxi Mango. They carry the brands like Some By Mi, 23 Years Old, IOPE, Missha, PeriPera, Farmstay, and more. But what makes this store more interesting is that they have a Skin Analyzer to help you find the right skincare for you. They have one online but I think the machine in their store is much cooler.
The Beauty Store PH – I don’t remember the products I bought in this store, but they have a vast selection of K-beauty products.
The Globe Trotters Ph – Many local stores in the Philippines sells Korean beauty products, but only this store is the one I found that sells exclusive products. Some brands created some products exclusively sold only for their country or in one store, but this shop are able to get those products and sell it to the Philippines.
So far these are the only trusted shops I know where to buy Some By Mi in the Philippines. This list will be updated when I discover more.