The Ordinary is a beauty brand by a company called Deciem which recently received an investment from Estée Lauder. And I’m not surprised a HUGE company like that decided to invest in this indie brand because The Ordinary first caught my attention when I’ve read a headline about the insane 25,000 wait-list in their foundation (and I was eventually one of them), but what really makes them Millennial’s favorite is their vast array of skincare products and affordable price tag. So if you can’t beat them, join them. Am I right? With that much popularity and demand, it’s not also a surprise that Filipinas want to try them too. But where to buy The Ordinary in Philippines?
Anyone can buy The Ordinary products on their official website here, but their shipping fee is quite expensive. Below is the list where you could buy them faster locally, and internationally without shipping fees.
1.Look At Me – This is a new store that opened recently. They both have an online store and a physical store located in SM Aura in Taguig City. Besides The Ordinary, they also have a vast of beauty brands from Western to Asian names such as MAC, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Fenty Beauty, AHC, Innisfree, Krave Beauty, and more. They even have BTS’ perfume L’Atelier des Subtils.
2. Get Unready With Me – This shop is run by @yourporeguy, a member of the Asian Beauty Community Philippines, and someone whose reviews I follow and trust. Besides The Ordinary, they have Krave Beauty, Klairs, CosRx, Nature Republic, iUnik, Nacific, Some By Mi, and more.
5.Beauty MNL – For me, this is the best online beauty shop in the Philippines. They have a vast selection of beauty products from Asian, Local, to Western products like The Ordinary. Plus, they give free shipping on orders above Php1500 but oftentimes they have promos and freebies or a Piso shipping fee nationwide!
The Globe Trotters PH – They’re the only Instagram reseller that I recommend. I have personally been their customer since 2018, and they’re also highly recommended by the local Asian Beauty Community. They sell Asian beauty products from Japan to South Korea but they also sell some Western-based brands like Glow Recipe, Krave Beauty, The Inkey List, and of course, The Ordinary. Some items are on-hand but mostly, they’re for pre-orders. Waiting time depends.
**This post was updated on June 13, 2020. I removed 3 sellers and stores from the list that some readers encountered problems with.
ONLINE STORES THAT SHIP TO THE PHILIPPINES
These online shops are based abroad but they offer free shipping to the Philippines.
NOTE JUNE 12, 2020: The pandemic has caused delays in international shipping. Customer service and couriers are working on skeleton staff.So if you buy from these shops expect it may take more or less a month for you to receive them.
1. Cult Beauty – This is based in the UK and they offer free shipping to the Philippines on orders above £40 (they also have a FedEx option but the shipping fee is £30). But if it is your first order, you’ll get free shipping even if your orders are below £40. And don’t be intimidated by the prices, because they listed it all with an added UK Tax, but if you live outside of the United Kingdom or Europe, the added tax will be deducted before you checkout. And you can also use Shopback in here to get rebates. They have beauty brands that are not available in the Philippines like the highly coveted The Ordinary, Charlotte Tilbury, The Inkey List, Huda, Milk Makeup, and other more cult-fave beauty brands.
2. Beautylish – This one is based in the United States and they offer free shipping to the Philippines on orders on or above $100. Besides The Ordinary, they also sell brands like Charlotte Tilbury, Jeffree Star, Kevyn Aucoin, Jouer Cosmetics, Noid, and more.
3. Beauty Bay – Started as a fragrance retailer, but now you can purchase hard-to-find beauty products in this shop. Brands in their list are The Ordinary, Olaplex, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, and more like K-beauty brands like Missha, Tony Moly, Too Cool For School, and such. Beauty Bay offers $5 shipping to the Philippines on orders $30 and above. But you can opt for trackable express shipping which costs higher.
4. Asos – This one is a popular fashion retailer but they also sell beauty products such as The Ordinary and their own line, and yes, they also ship to the Philippines.
5. Look Fantastic – Another online shop that is based in the UK that offers free shipping to the Philippines, but unlike the shop mentioned above, they offer free shipping on orders on or above £50. Besides The Ordinary, they also sell Mac, Darphin, and other well-known and indie beauty brands.
So far these are the only shops I know that you could trust where to buy The Ordinary in the Philippines. But I’m always looking for new shops locally. I’ll update this post when I find more. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask it below.