I already shared where you can buy Korean beauty products in the Philippines, Singapore, UK, US, and even in Dubai. Now, I am rounding up the list where to buy Korean beauty products in Indonesia. And since the country is near the Philippines, I personally shopped in some of these sites as well. So yes, I assure you they sell authentic products.
1. STYLE KOREAN – Always my number one pick whenever I write posts like this because they have a vast range of brands and products. Seriously, if there’s a k-beauty product you couldn’t find, there’s a HUGE chance you’ll find it in here. The best part, they ship worldwide, including Indonesia, and also offer free shipping on a certain amount of orders.
2. HI CHARIS – This is where you can purchase the highly coveted Madeca Derma products. But besides those, you can also purchase here hard to find Korean Beauty products such as Commleaf, 3CE and more. They ship worldwide and offer free shipping in certain orders.
3. YES STYLE – This is one of the most popular online Asian Fashion & Beauty shops. I think a majority of fashion and beauty influencers have collaborated with this shop. They have almost everything from clothes, shoes and a vast array of Asian beauty brands from 3CE, Hada Labo, Innisfree, Secret Key, CosRx, Biore, Canmake, and more! And don’t forget to use the code ALYSSA12 to get 5% off your first order and 2% off your future orders.
4. ALTHEA KOREA – My other favorite Korean beauty online store, and the one that has been feeding my k-beauty addiction for around 3 years now. They sell legit products at the lowest possible prices! But unlike most stores in this list, Althea has its own namesake beauty brand that is liked by many people. Probably because they have the best team that listens to their customers. They also offer free shipping but they mostly ship to Southeast Asia including Singapore.
5. SOKO GLAM – Charlotte Cho created Soko Glam in 2012 with the help of her co-founder and husband Dave in order to help Western customers discover Korean cosmetics, beauty trends, and skincare regimens. She scours the South Korean market, looking for only the best and most popular products to bring to the US, personally testing and reviewing every single item that crosses her path. Soko Glam ships to Australia, Canada, France, India, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK.
6. SOCIOLLA – I haven’t shop in this one yet but I discover this when they were featured in CosRx‘s official account and even in their official Indonesian account. Sociolla is Indonesia’s trusted and most complete online shopping destination offering authentic beauty products e.g. makeup, skincare, haircare, fragrance and beauty tools serving women across Indonesia.
7. WISHTREND – I love this company’s motto “We are believing that as long as you ‘WISH’ to be beautiful, you will be beautiful.” They ship worldwide and offer free shipping on orders above $69 straight from South Korea.
8. CULT BEAUTY– This is a UK-based online shop that offers free shipping worldwide. They have brands like Charlotte Tilbury, Pixi, Lime Crime, Huda, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and more, but they also sell Korean beauty brands such as Innisfree, CosRx and more! And don’t be intimidated by the prices, if you live outside of the UK or EU, the prices (which is the tax) will be deducted.
9. TOFU SECRET – An mega online skincare retailer, offering customers a wide variety of renowned Asian brands from mainly South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. We sell the same quality goods at an affordable price, in the hope that Asian skincare can be accessible and affordable to everyone outside Asia. They ship internationally and offer free shipping.
OTHER SHOPS RECOMMENDED BY MY INDONESIAN FRIENDS
NOTE: I haven’t personally shop in these sites yet but my Indonesian friends and followers recommended these shops.
PERFECT BEAUTY – This shop has a vast array of Korean Beauty products from Etude, Laniege, Dr. Jart and more. But they also have Japanese beauty brands like Hada Labo and Canmak and Western beauty brands.
HELLO SORA – an online beauty destination that brings Korean goodness to cater to your personal skin care needs. They believe in natural and safe ingredients as part of your solution.
BEAUTY GLOWING – I don’t know much about this shop since there is no English translation in some pages, but I heard they sell authentic products at the lowest possible prices.
PAPUROS – an Indonesia-based, online destination that offers 100% authentic Korean beauty products, 100% of the time. Founded by two sisters who share a love for skincare and beauty, they sourced every single item we carry straight from the brands themselves or their authorized dealer in Korea, to make sure customers always get the best quality at the most affordable price.
So far these are the only shops I know where to buy Korean beauty products in Indonesia. But just like my other shopping guide posts, I will update this whenever I found a new one.