Byredo is one of the most popular niche perfume brands. You will often see their perfumes and candles in influencers’ posts, including mine. Korean celebrities like Park Seo Joon and BTS Jhope are said to like Blanche, Cha Eunwoo of Astro sprayed some Mojave Ghost on himself in one of his vlogs, while Jessica Jung showed Pulp and Bal D’Afrique in her perfume collection vlog. Even local Filipino celebrities like Marian Rivera posted on Instagram that Mojave Ghost is her favorite. But where to buy Byredo in the Philippines?
I’m telling you now, it is tough to buy a whole bottle of Byredo perfume in the Philippines even their candles. I actually bought a majority of my collection from their flagship store in Ngee Ann City Mall in Singapore. But fret not, if you have patience, it is possible to buy them locally. And yes, they’re legit.
1. Les Senteurs PH – Another Instagram reseller but this one only sells niche perfume brands including Byredo. I haven’t bought anything from them yet, but they were recommended by a friend and I really like their posts. I discovered new perfume brands from their very aesthetic and well-written posts.
2. Official Vial – This is one of my go-to perfume sellers for decants. If there’s a new perfume I want to try but don’t want to commit to a full bottle, I check this seller first. But sometimes they sell full bottles too. They have Byredo, Le Labo, E’tat Libre di Orange, Parfums de Marly, Diptyque, Glossier, and more. Also, their packaging is really aesthetic.
3. Hello Beauty Indulgence – Formerly known as Beauty Indulgence PH, this Instagram reseller is my go-to shop for travel-size perfumes. I don’t like blind buying so I try travel sizes first before splurging. But they also sell a full bottle, not often but when they do post it, make sure to grab it fast. It sold out fast from them as well, especially Blanche.
4. Hot Finds Manila – I have known this reseller since around 2015-16 when I saw them in a beauty bazaar at MOA Convention Center. I used to buy my Real Technique brushes from them and recently I just learned they perfume too like Le Labo, Byredo, Ariana Granda, Penhaligon, and more.
5. Cult Beauty – This is where I bought my first Byredo, the La Selection Nomade Discovery Set. This UK-based beauty store has a lot of Byredo products, they even have body lotion, shampoo, hand wash, makeup, and more. Cult Beauty ships to the Philippines but not all the brands on their site are allowed to ship here which unfortunately includes Byredo. So I used ShippingCart, a forwarding company (and sister company of LBC and GoGo Express) to ship it here. But make sure to contact ShippingCart’s customer service before ordering to double-check.
If you want to try Byredo but don’t want to blind buy, you can actually test them by buying decanted perfumes. Here is the list of legit sellers I recommend. By buying decanted perfumes, you’ll know if the perfume matches your body chemistry, does it lasts long on you, and of course, if you like its scent without splurging.
So far these are the stores I know where to buy Byredo in the Philippines. As always, if I find more, I’ll update this post.