Online shopping is booming in the Philippines, but a lot of online scammers are also taking advantage of this booming industry. One of the most frequently asked questions I get is where to buy legit beauty products. That is why I dedicated a Shopping Guide on my website. But there are legit websites where customers can buy from an individual seller but is plagued with counterfeit products. I already listed some legit Lazada sellers, so today in honor of 11.11 here’s another one, a list of legit Shopee sellers where you can buy K-Beauty and other Asian beauty products in the Philippines.
How to get rebates when you shop online?
But first, let me tell you how I save money when I shop online. I use Shopback which you can download in your phone and browser. You’ll not only get cash rebates, but you’ll also get voucher codes in almost every shop in the Philippines like Lazada, Shopee, and also some stores abroad Sephora, Althea, Shopbop, and even Klook! You’ll surely save some money.
List of Legit K-Beauty Shopee Sellers:
1. RR KOREAN SHOP – When I asked my followers in my Instagram Stories of legit Asian Beauty Shopee sellers they know, this was highly recommended by many especially by Skincare Influencers I trust.
2. SUI SUI PH – Learned about this seller from a fellow Skincare Influencer, they’re products are legit and I am impressed with the brands they carry. They have Innisfree, Acwell, Pyungkang Yul, Heimish, Its Skin, W.Dressroom, Some By Mi, and more!
3.KOREAN OPPA’S CHOICE – Another Shopee seller where I personally shop, several times already. Korean Oppa is mainly a cosmetics shop but he also sells BTS merch like BT21, the Samsung Collabs, Army Bomb Lightstick, and some merch you’ll find in Weverse.
4. KBEAUTY CAFE – They actually have their own website where you can use this coupon code “itsmariaalyssa” to get a Php100 off your first purchase (minimum purchase of Php1000). And yes, that’s shameless self-promotion of my affiliate link where I can earn a commission. Kidding aside, many Filipinos prefer to shop in e-commerce sites that they can see on the television or endorsed by their favorite celebrities. And so many websites like KBeauty Cafe also created a Shopee account to accommodate those customers.
5. GO BLOOM & GLOW – This is another legit Shopee seller that has its own website where you can use this coupon code “MARIM60” to get Php100 off on your entire K-beauty product orders with a minimum spend of Php1000. And just like the site above, they also created a Shopee account to accommodate customers who prefer to shop in the app.
6. THE SKINCARE CURATOR – Yes, this is another seller who has their own shoppable website, but no coupon code this time. But still, I trust them as they’re one of the first local K-beauty sellers I know when I started. They sell some of the hardest to find products like Neogen, Purito, and some Japanese beauty brands.
6. WISH BEAUTY – If you’re a fan of Klairs and By Wishtrend brands, then you know their official store, Wishtrend. If you don’t like your orders shipped through PhilPost, then I highly suggest shopping through their official Shopee page instead.
7. GET UNREADY WITH ME – This shop is run by @yourporeguy, a member of the Asian Beauty Community Philippines, and someone whose reviews I follow and trust. So I can guarantee you that his products are legit. He sells Krave Beauty, Klairs, CosRx, Nature Republic, iUnik, Nacific, Some By Mi, and more.
8. ALLBE.PH – Another highly recommended seller of K-beauty products, they have a vast array of products from Laneige, Innisfree, Iope, Mamonde, and more! But unlike those shops listed above, this one ship directly from South Korea.
9. NEOTIDE KOREA – This one has a vast array of K-beauty products from hard to find brands like Hanskin, Too Cool For School, Aritaum, Espoir, and more. Though they also have cult-faves like Klairs, The Face Shop, Tony Moly, and more. But what I like the most is that their products are not limited to skincare and makeup. They also have hair products like hair dyes in pink, violet, blue, and more!
10. INNISFREE – This brand is officially in the Philippines. You can find them in SM Megamall and Festival Mall in Alabang. But If you’re not around those places, it’s a good thing that Innisfree also opened an official Shopee Page for those who live in the provinces of the Philippines.
11. NACIFIC – This is also a popular K-beauty brand, but they do not have a physical store in the Philippines. However, they opened an official Shopee page for those who love their cult-fave serums and toners.
BONUS: K-MARKET – This one isn’t exactly a seller, it’s Shopee’s own Korean Market page where they guarantee that all products from skincare, food, K-Pop merch and more will be shipped straight from South Korea.
Legit Japanese Beauty Sellers in Shopee
MENTHOLATUM – This is the company that owns Hada Labo, Rohto Melano, Selsun, and more. Since they arrived in the Philippines, they now have official store in Shopee.
KANNA BEAUTY – This is where I got my Rohto Melano CC which is a cult-fave among beauty enthusiasts, Naturafactor Concealer, DHC Oil Cleanser, and some Japanese supplements. Their products are all from Japan and they have almost everything you can find in Japanese drugstores, such as Rohto, Hada Labo, Daiso, DHC, and the countless collagen supplements.
SAKURA BEAUTY HUB – I recently discovered this seller while I was looking for Biore UV Watery Essence and Anessa Perfect UV sunscreen for me and my mother that are around Greater Manila Area only. Since the shipping will be faster if the seller is near me during the lockdown. Anyway, the items are legit, the same as those I bought in Japan and Watsons, and besides Japanese beauty products, they also have beauty supplements and snacks.
JAPANICHI – This is a well-known online Japanese beauty store in the Philippines that was featured in my post here. If you need a Japanese supplement, you’ll surely find it here. And luckily, they are now also available in Shopee and also Lazada, though their selection on those platforms is limited compared to their actual website.
So far this is the only legit Shopee sellers where you can buy Korean and Japanese beauty products. When I discover more, I will update this list.But if you know some, don’t hesitate to share their links below.