Online shopping is booming in the Philippines, but a lot of online scammers are also taking advantage of this booming industry. One of the most frequently asked questions I get is where to buy legit beauty products. That is why I dedicated a Shopping Guide on my website. But there are legit websites where customers can buy from an individual seller but is plagued with counterfeit products. I already listed some legit Lazada sellers, so today in honor of 11.11 here’s another one, a list of legit Shopee sellers where you can buy K-Beauty and other Asian beauty products in the Philippines.
How to get rebates when you shop online?
But first, let me tell you how I save money when I shop online. I use Shopback which you can download in your phone and browser. You’ll not only get cash rebates, but you’ll also get voucher codes in almost every shop in the Philippines like Lazada, Shopee, and also some stores abroad Sephora, Althea, Shopbop, and even Klook! You’ll surely save some money.
List of Legit K-Beauty Shopee Sellers:
1. GET UNREADY WITH ME – This shop is run by Max, founder of the local skincare brand Klued, and someone whose reviews I follow and trust. So I can guarantee you that his products are legit. He sells Krave Beauty, Klairs, CosRx, Nature Republic, iUnik, Nacific, Some By Mi, and more.
2. DAYUHAN – This shop sells Glow Recipe and Krave Beauty, brands that were founded by Korean-Americans. But they also sell some hard-to-find western beauty brands like Kosas (I bought my deodorant from them), the cult fave Gisou, Glossier, Tower 28, Olaplex (they sell it cheaper than Sephora PH), Rare Beauty, and more.
3. RR KOREAN SHOP – When I asked my followers in my Instagram Stories about legit Asian Beauty Shopee sellers they know, this was highly recommended by many, especially by Skincare Influencers I trust.
4. SUI SUI PH – Learned about this seller from a fellow Skincare Influencer, their products are legit and I am impressed with the brands they carry. They have Innisfree, Acwell, Pyungkang Yul, Heimish, Its Skin, W.Dressroom, Some By Mi, and more!
5. KOREAN OPPA’S CHOICE – Another Shopee seller whom I personally shop, several times already. Korean Oppa is mainly a cosmetics shop but he also sells BTS merch like BT21, the Samsung Collabs, Army Bomb Lightstick, and some merch you’ll find in Weverse.
6. KBEAUTY CAFE – They actually have their own website where you can use this coupon code “itsmariaalyssa” to get Php100 off your first purchase (minimum purchase of Php1000). And yes, that’s shameless self-promotion of my affiliate link where I can earn a commission. Kidding aside, many Filipinos prefer to shop on e-commerce sites that they can see on television or endorsed by their favorite celebrities. And so many websites like KBeauty Cafe also created a Shopee account to accommodate those customers.
7. THE SKINCARE CURATOR – This is another seller with their own shoppable website, but no coupon code this time. But still, I trust them as they’re one of the first local K-beauty sellers I know when I started. They sell some hardest-to-find products like Neogen, Purito, and some Japanese beauty brands.
8. WISH BEAUTY – If you’re a fan of Klairs and By Wishtrend brands, then you know their official store, Wishtrend. If you don’t like your orders shipped through PhilPost, then I highly suggest shopping through their official Shopee page instead.
Legit Japanese Beauty Sellers in Shopee
MENTHOLATUM – This is the company that owns Hada Labo, Rohto Melano, Selsun, and more. Since they arrived in the Philippines, they now have an official store in Shopee.
KANNA BEAUTY – This is where I got my Rohto Melano CC which is a cult fave among beauty enthusiasts, Naturafactor Concealer, DHC Oil Cleanser, and some Japanese supplements. Their products are all from Japan and they have almost everything you can find in Japanese drugstores, such as Rohto, Hada Labo, Daiso, DHC, and countless collagen supplements.
SAKURA BEAUTY HUB – I recently discovered this seller while I was looking for Biore UV Watery Essence and Anessa Perfect UV sunscreen for me and my mother that are around Greater Manila Area only. Since the shipping will be faster if the seller is near me during the lockdown. Anyway, the items are legit, the same as those I bought in Japan and Watsons, and besides Japanese beauty products, they also have beauty supplements and snacks.