Summer Fridays are no doubt the most sought after beauty product right now thanks to Instagram. With its minimalist metallic tube packaging, matched with beautiful flat lays or shelfie captioned with positive reviews, no wonder many people want to try it even in the Philippines. Unfortunately, our local Sephora is not selling it yet. Luckily you fond this post because I know where to buy Summer Fridays in the Philippines.
And yes, they are reputable online shops that sell authentic beauty products. I featured them many times in this website and I personally shopped in their stores.
1. GET UNREADY WITH ME – This shop is run by @yourporeguy, a member of the Asian Beauty Community Philippines, and someone whose reviews I follow and trust. Besides Summer Fridays, they also have The Ordinary, Krave Beauty, Paula’s Choice, Glow Recipe, Klairs, CosRx, Nature Republic, iUnik, Nacific, Some By Mi, and more.
2. Today’s Skin – I learned about this store from some local influencers I follow and I purchased my Moon Juice Power Dust in this store. They don’t have many brands in their line up yet those they have are hard to find products in the Philippines such as Summer Fridays, Glossier, The Ordinary, Sunday Riley, Niod, Moon Juice, Pixi, Embryolisse, and more! For payments, they accept credit cards, PayPal, and bank deposits. They also offer free shipping.
3. MUP Store– This shop has better stocks than Sephora Philippines, there I said it! I only learned about this shop from a friend who owns a photography studio and does makeup services. What I like about this shop is that they sell hard-to-find beauty products especially those that are sold abroad like Summer Fridays, Pat McGrath, Jour Lip Cream, Jeffree Star, Kylie Cosmetics, and more. They’re also the official reseller of “The Ordinary” a new brand that has so much hype recently because of the insane 6500+ people on their waiting list.
4. The Makeup Store MNL – Another store I discovered thru a fellow skincare influencer, and this is where I bought my Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Crème. This store kinda resembles the MUP Store because they also have a vast array of brands that are hard to find in the Philippines like Summer Fridays, Charlotte Tilbury, It Cosmetics, Drunk Elephant, Tarte Cosmetics, and more.
5. Cult Beauty – When all else fails, I always go to this store. They have Summer Fridays, Charlotte Tilbury, The Ordinary, Milk Makeup, Olaplex, and more. The only downside is this shop is based in the United Kingdom so the prices are in British pounds and have the UK tax added to it. But if your shipping address is outside of the UK, the taxes added to the prices will be removed. Plus, they offer free shipping to the Philippines and 15% off your first order. Though it will go through the postal office so expect slow delivery, postal fees, and taxes. But if you opt for priority shipping, it will be shipped thru DHL which is faster, and no customs tax on orders below Php10,000. This is where I got some of my hard-to-find makeups.
So far these are the shops I know where to buy Summer Fridays in the Philippines. If I find more, I’ll include it in this list.