3 Concept Eyes—or 3CE as it’s more popularly known—is the makeup brand of popular Korean fashion label StyleNanda, which was purchased by L’Oreal last year. They are known for trendy, innovative makeup products in cute packaging often in pink color which fans call “3CE pink”. The line has been a hit with beauty bloggers and influencers in Korea and beyond. From long-lasting lipsticks to highly-pigmented eyeshadows, 3CE has everything you need to nail the coveted K-beauty look. And what I like more about them is that they’re one of the few K-Beauty brands which have lip and blush shades that flatter Morena skin tone. So the question now is, where to buy 3CE in the Philippines?
No need to look further and wonder if the shop you saw online is legit. All the shops 0n my list are trusted and sell only authentic beauty products. I personally buy from these shops only.
1. STYLE NANDA – Yes, the brand that owns 3CE has an online shop and they ship to the Philippines as well. And because it is the brand’s official website, all 3CE products are available there, especially their latest launch. And what I like about this shop is that I can also purchase the latest Korean fashion worn by K-pop idols.
2. STYLE KOREAN – This is my favorite online beauty shop in South Korea. Yes, they are based in Seoul, and they offer free shipping to the Philippines thru LBC. So no need to go to the postal office to claim your orders thru the long and rigorous line of customs. But what I like the most is that when there’s a K-beauty product I want and couldn’t find it in local shops, I surely find it here in Style Korean. Plus, they give a lot of freebies in every order.
3. GO BLOOM & GLOW – This is one of my favorite local online beauty shops. They have hard to find k-beauty brands like 3CE, Some By Mi, Jumiso, iUnik, Pyungkang Yul, Nacific and more. And don’t forget to this coupon code MARIM60 to get ₱100 OFF on your entire order (minimum of ₱1000, single-use only).
4. KBEAUTY CAFE – Another local shop I love, they often have the latest k-beauty product in their shop that is hard to find like the 3CE, Some By Mi, J.One, Klairs, By Wishtrend, and more. But what I like the most is that they sell. Use the code itsmariaalyssa to get Php100 off for first-time buyers with minimum orders worth Php1000.
5. YES STYLE – This is one of the most popular online Asian Fashion & Beauty shops. They are not based in the Philippines, but they do offer free shipping to the Philippines. I think a majority of fashion and beauty influencers, including Filipinos, have collaborated with this shop. They have almost everything from clothes, shoes, and a vast array of Asian beauty brands from 3CE, Hada Labo, Innisfree, Secret Key, CosRx, Biore, Canmake, and more! And don’t forget to use the code ALYSSA12 to get 5% off your first order and 2% off your future orders.
6. ZALORA – This is the popular online fashion retailer around Southeast Asia, and of course, they do have some beauty products in their line up too which includes 3CE and even some local brands like Sunnies Face, BLK Cosmetics, and Happy Skin.
7. SEPHORA PHILIPPINES – This is a popular beauty retailer in the US is now in the Philippines, but only online. Though Sephora does have pop-up shops now and then, usually inside Forever21 boutiques. Most of the products they sell are western brands like Huda Beauty, It Cosmetics, Marc Jacobs, Fenty Beauty, Pat McGrath and more. But recently Sephora added Asian brands on their store too like 3CE, Dr. Jart+, and more.
8. PIBU – If all else fails, this is where I find the k-beauty products I want. They have a wide array of hard to find brands like 3CE, Beauty of Joseon, I’m Meme, and more.
UPDATE November 20, 2019:
RR KoreanShop – This is the highly recommended Asian beauty shop by Filipino Influencers. They sell a vast array of Korean beauty brands which includes 3CE.
The Globe Trotters PH – This is where I got my 3CE Take A Layer Multi Pot in Diomita shade when all stores I know sold out and I don’t want to order it from abroad because I needed it ASAP. They are an Instagram reseller but I can assure you that their K-beauty products are legit and from South Korea.
So far these are the trusted shops I know where to buy 3CE in the Philippines. If I find a new one, I’ll add it to this list.