Since a lot of people are getting interested in Korean Beauty, the demand is high, and people are searching where they could buy it locally. I already wrote several posts where to buy them in the Philippines, Singapore, and even in the UK and USA. So now, I am listing stores where to buy Korean Beauty products in Dubai. Because according to my research, many people there are looking for some k-beauty products too.
1. STYLE KOREAN – This one is my favorite K-beauty shop because they have a vast range of brands and products. Seriously, if there’s a k-beauty product you couldn’t find, there’s a HUGE chance you’ll find it in here. The best part is they ship worldwide, including Singapore and other parts of Southeast Asia, and they offer free shipping.
2. YES STYLE – This is one of the most popular online Asian Fashion & Beauty shops. I think a majority of fashion and beauty influencers have collaborated with this shop. They have almost everything from clothes, shoes and a vast array of Asian beauty brands from 3CE, Hada Labo, Innisfree, Secret Key, CosRx, Biore, Canmake, and more! And don’t forget to use the code ALYSSA12 to get 5% off your first order and 2% off your future orders.
3. SHOFON – This is a lifestyle shop based in the UAE but they ship all across the Middle East. They also sell fashion and car accessories but a majority of the products they sell are beauty products especially Korean brands like Madeca Derma, Nacific, Benton, Some By Mi (the best selling brand of 2018) and more. Lastly, they offer free delivery on orders over 200 AED.
4. HI CHARIS – This is where you can purchase the highly coveted Madeca Derma products. But besides those, you can also purchase here hard to find Korean Beauty products such as Commleaf, 3CE and more. They ship worldwide and offer free shipping on certain orders.
5. K-SECRET – This is the first Korean cosmetic multi-brand shop in the Middle East. They have more than 40 Korean brands both online and offline stores. Yes, offline, unlike the other stores in this list the K-Secret has a physical store that you can actually visit (here’s the list of their branches) where you can find it hard to find Korean beauty brands like Some By Mi, Neogen, and other more.
6. SEPHORA – If you’re a beauty junkie, of course you know this store. They have several branches worldwide including Dubai. This shop does not only provide many people with amazing western beauty brands, since two years ago their selection of Asian beauty brands, but specifically K-beauty is also increasing.
7. WISHTREND – I love this company’s motto “We are believing that as long as you ‘WISH’ to be beautiful, you will be beautiful.” The best part, they provide many cruelty-free and vegan-friendly products including their namesake brand, By Wishtrend. They ship worldwide, including Singapore, and offers free shipping on orders above $69 straight from South Korea.
8. CULT BEAUTY – This is a UK-based online shop that offers free shipping worldwide. They have brands like Charlotte Tilbury, Pixi, Lime Crime, Huda, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and more, but they also sell Korean beauty brands such as Innisfree, CosRx and more! And don’t be intimidated by the prices because it includes the UK and EU tax, but if you live outside of those countries it will be deducted before you checkout.
9. ALTHEA KOREA – My other favorite Korean beauty online store, and the one that has been feeding my k-beauty addiction for around 3 years now. They sell legit products at the lowest possible prices! But unlike most stores in this list, Althea has its own namesake beauty brand that is liked by many people. Probably because they have the best team that listens to their customers.
10. TOFU SECRET – An mega online skincare retailer, offering customers a wide variety of renowned Asian brands from mainly South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. We sell the same quality goods at an affordable price, in the hope that Asian skincare can be accessible and affordable to everyone outside Asia. They ship internationally and offer free shipping.
So far these are the shops I know where to buy Korean beauty products in Dubai. But just like my other shopping guide articles, I will update this whenever I find new stores. But if you know some stores, don’t hesitate to share it below.