There is no denying that the Philippines is hit by Hallyu, BIG TIME! Almost everything from South Korea is popular here, from Korean drama series, pop songs, fashion to beauty! And in my blog alone which has its own K-Beauty section is obvious how popular they are. Despite that, buying their products is not that easy especially if you don’t live in Metro Manila where k-beauty brands are starting to open their stores locally. So where to buy Korean beauty products in the Philippines? Luckily, I know a lot of legit websites, some are based locally while some are based in Seoul, South Korea, and ship directly to the Philippines.
1. Go Bloom & Glow – Recommended by some Redditors from BeautyTalkPh forum, this is where I got some Pyunkang Yul and Jumiso products. They sell Korean beauty products such as CosRx, Klairs, Nature Republic, Son & Beauty, and more. For payments, they accept Bank Transfer, PayPal, Credit Card, and Money Remittance. And don’t forget to this coupon code MARIM60 to get ₱100 OFF on your entire order (minimum of ₱1000, single-use only). They’re also in Shopee where they offer free shipping and Cash-On-Delivery.
2. KBeauty Cafe – I discovered this shop through the former Preview Magazine’s beauty editor, so you know they could be really trusted. They also have a decent list of brands like Benton, By Wishtrend, CosRx, Heimish, Klairs, Missha, Neogen, Son & Park, and more! But what I like about them is they have reasonable prices, they keep their operating costs down so that can provide you the best value. Don’t forget to use the code itsmariaalyssa to get Php100 off for first-time buyers with minimum orders worth Php1000.
3. Skincare Curator – I discovered this local online beauty shop through a Facebook group and I was impressed by the products they sell from brands that are to find in the Philippines like Neogen, Klairs, Benton, Son & Park, Hada Labo, Pyungkang Yul, Heimish, CosRx even the Japanese brand Hada Labo, and more!
4. Zalora – This is one isn’t exactly an online beauty shop, but it is one of the biggest online shops in the Philippines where you could buy clothes, shoes, accessories, and some beauty products from foreign and local brands. For payments, they accept COD, PayPal, Bank Deposit, and Credit Card.
5. Beauty MNL – This one is based locally so shipping is quite fast. Not only that they sell popular Western brands or promotes local beauty brands, but they also sell a vast array of Korean beauty products. Whenever I needed a product fast, and couldn’t wait for 10-15 days, Beauty MNL is my go-to online shop. For payments, they accept COD, PayPal, Dragon Pay, and Credit Card. And they also ship via Ninja Van. Lastly, they offer free shipping on orders over Php1500. But sometimes they have a Php1 or FREE nationwide shipping promo.
6. Watsons – These past 2 years, this drugstore’s vast array of Asian beauty products has really improved. You can now find Klairs, CosRx, Canmake, Biore, Hada Labo, and more in their online shop and branches all over the Philippines. You can also buy some of their products in their official Lazada page.
7. ON THE GLOW – If you follow me on Instagram, you probably heard of this new shop already. They just launched last August 2, 2019, and they are the official distributor of Commleaf and A-True in the Philippines. Two of the hardest to find brands right now but oh-so-effective!
8. Pibu – Another shop that was recommended to me by some Redditors from BeautyTalkPh. They sell a bunch of K-beauty products and categorized them with skin concerns. They have brands like Benton, CosRx, C20, Neogen, The Saem, Pyunkang Yul, Skinfood, Son & Park, J.One, Whamissa, and many more, even the non-Kbeauty and in-demand Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay.
9. Beauty Bar – This shop has been around since I was in grade school. They have many branches nationwide and they also run an online shop too. They brought us brands like Burt’s Bees, Clinique, Smashbox, Cover Girl, Paw Paw, and more, even local brands like Happy Skin and Human Nature. And last March 22, 2018, they just announced that they will be selling K-Beauty Brands too such as Neogen, Natural Pacific, CosRx, XOX, Too Cool For School, and Son & Park.
10. Beauty Bar – This shop has been around since I was in grade school. They have many branches nationwide and they also run an online shop too. They brought us brands like Burt’s Bees, Clinique, Smashbox, Cover Girl, Paw Paw, and more, even local brands like Happy Skin and Human Nature. And last March 22, 2018, they just announced that they will be selling K-Beauty Brands too such as Neogen, Natural Pacific, CosRx, XOX, Too Cool For School, and Son & Park.
11. The Istana – I recently discovered this shop from fellow skincare influencer, @guy.skin. You can find them online and in Level 2, Gateway Mall near Rustan’s and Maxi Mango. They carry brands like Some By Mi, 23 Years Old, IOPE, Missha, PeriPera, Farmstay, and more. But what makes this store more interesting is that they have a Skin Analyzer to help you find the right skincare for you. They have one online but I think the machine in their store is much cooler.
ONLINE SHOPS BASED IN SOUTH KOREA THAT SHIPS TO THE PHILIPPINES
1. Style Korean – This one is my favorite K-beauty shop because they have a vast range of brands and products. Seriously, if there’s a k-beauty product you couldn’t find, there’s a HUGE chance you’ll find it in here. The best part, they ship directly to your home in the Philippines via Ninja Van or LBC (local courier company), and NO CUSTOMS TAX unless you reach over Php10k! Orders usually arrive around 10-15 days, depends on your location, but at least, you don’t have to pick it up in the PhilPost. Lastly, they offer free shipping on orders above Php1500 or US$30. And as of April 16, 2018, they now accept DragonPay for customers in the Philippines! DragonPay accepts Bank Deposit and Cash Transfer. But you can still pay thru PayPal or Credit Card. (UPDATE 01/08/2018: StyeKorean just increased their minimum for free shipping to the Philippines from $30 which is around Php1500 to $50 which is around Php2500. I don’t know why, but I already asked them but no reply yet. I just hope other online shops won’t follow.)
2. Althea Korea – My other favorite Korean beauty online store, and the one that has been feeding my k-beauty addiction for around years now. Just like Style Korean above, they also ship directly from South Korea to the Philippines using Riccon and LBC. But unlike Style Korean, they accept COD on orders above Php1,500 (Updated on July 1, 2019), although they don’t offer it in some regions. But you can still pay them through PayPal, Credit Card, or Bank Deposit through Dragon Pay. You can read more about them on my Althea review here.
3. Wishtrend – This company also owns Klairs and By Wishtrend, two of my favorite skincare brands, but they also sell other brands like I’m From, Rovectin, and more. This is another shop which is based in Seoul, South Korea that ships in the Philippines. But unlike Style Korean and Althea, this one doesn’t have a local courier partner so your orders will be shipped through Korean Post, to be picked up or delivered by PhilPost or you can choose DHL.
4. Hi Charis – This is where you can purchase the highly coveted Madeca Derma products. But besides those, you can also purchase here hard to find Korean Beauty products such as Commleaf, 3CE, Face Republic, and most recently BTS Merch! They offer free shipping to the Philippines, while for payment, they offer COD and accept DragonPay, GCash, BDO, PayPal, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
5. YES STYLE – This is one of the most popular online Asian Fashion & Beauty shops. (But take note, this is NOT based in South Korea, they’re from Hong Kong.) I think a majority of fashion and beauty influencers have collaborated with this shop. They have almost everything from clothes, shoes, and a vast array of Asian beauty brands from 3CE, Hada Labo, Innisfree, Secret Key, CosRx, Biore, Canmake, and more! And don’t forget to use the code ALYSSA12 to get 5% off your first order and 2% off your future orders.
When you’re buying beauty products online getting them ASAP is essential. Making sure you pick a courier service with a next day delivery service option.
So far these are the places I know where to buy Korean beauty products in the Philippines. But I will keep updating this list every time I find a new one. Do you know a legit online shop? Share it below.