If there’s one toner that people won’t stop talking about, I think it’s Pixi Glow Tonic. Whenever someone is looking for a toner that will improve someone’s skin tone, expect someone will recommend Pixi Glow Tonic. When someone is looking for a good AHA for sensitive skin, someone will surely mention Pixi Glow Tonic. And when someone looks for a skincare product that works fast, obviously, someone will mention it again. If you’re not familiar with it yet, just read my Pixi Glow Tonic review here. Pixi is manufactured in the US and can be hard to find in some countries. So where to buy Pixi Glow Tonic in Philippines, and other Pixi products like makeup.
Where to Buy Pixi Skincare & Makeup in the Philippines?
1. Glamour Box – This is where I buy my Pixi products. They ship fast and they also give rewards point that you could use to purchase products in their store. Besides the reward points, I often get freebies whenever I shop in their store as well. Last time I got a full-size nail polish. Besides Pixi, they also sell Ofra, Real Techniques, GlamGlow, Pop Beauty, and more. For payments, they accept PayPal and bank deposit.
2. Beauty MNL – My other favorite local online beauty shop. Just like Glamour Box, they also sell a vast array of Pixi Beauty products and other more brands from Asian to the US and even the UK. They ship via Ninja Van and accepts COD, Bank Deposit, and PayPal. They also give freebies, promos and offers free shipping on orders above Php1500.
3. Sephora – Just in case some of you aren’t still aware. There’s Sephora now in the Philippines, well, at least online. This shop is based in Singapore but offers free shipping to the Philippines on orders above Php1500. And you don’t have to worry about customs tax, they will ship your orders directly to your house just like Althea and Style Korean. Besides Pixi, they also sell brands like Kat Von D, Fresh, Marc Jacobs, Mario Badescu, the highly covetable Fenty Beauty by Rihanna, and more. For payments, they accept bank deposit thru Dragon Pay and PayPal.
4. Zalora – I love shopping in Zalora because the shipping is fast! Often times I received my orders the same day! But that only happens when I place my order around midnight (I’m a night owl). This online store sells everything from clothes, shoes, bags and beauty products. For payment, they accept PayPal, Bank Deposit, and COD. You could also use this coupon code ZBAP0rX to get 10% off your first order.
5. Watsons – This drugstore which you will commonly find in SM Malls also sells Pixi Beauty but not all Watson branches do, unfortunately. My favorite Watsons branch is in SM MOA because it’s in the South and sells a lot of brands besides Pixi, like VMV Hypoallergenics, Canmake, Pink Sugar, and other Western and Asian brands.
6. SM Department Store – Just like Watsons, not all SM Department Stores sell Pixi Beauty. Two branches I know are SM Makati and SM MOA.
Pixi Products to Try
So far these are the places I know where to buy Pixi Glow Tonic in Philippines and other Pixi makeup and skincare products. But if you know other more places, just share it below.
*Feature Image Source