There is no denying that the Philippines is hit by Hallyu, BIG TIME! Almost everything from South Korea is popular here, from Korean drama series, pop songs, fashion to beauty! And in my blog alone which has its own K-Beauty section is obvious how popular they are. Despite that, buying their products is not that easy especially if you don’t live in Metro Manila where k-beauty brands are starting to open their stores locally. So where to buy Korean beauty products in the Philippines? Luckily, I know a lot of legit websites, some are based locally while some are based in Seoul, South Korea and shop directly to the Philippines.
1. Style Korean – This one is my favorite K-beauty shop because they have a vast range of brands and products. Seriously, if there’s a k-beauty product you couldn’t find, there’s a HUGE chance you’ll find it in here. The best part, they ship directly to your home in the Philippines via Ninja Van (local courier company), and NO CUSTOMS TAX! Orders usually arrive around 10-15 days, depends on your location, but at least, you don’t have to pick it up in the PhilPost. Lastly, they offer free shipping on orders above Php1500 or US$30. The only downside is they don’t accept Cash-On-Delivery and Bank Deposit. You can only pay thru PayPal or Credit Card.
2. Althea Korea – My other favorite Korean beauty online store, and the one that has been feeding my k-beauty addiction for around 2 years now. They sell legit products at lowest possible prices! Just like Style Korean above, they also ship directly from South Korea to the Philippines using Riccon and LBC. But unlike Style Korean, they accept COD on orders above Php2000, although they don’t offer it in some regions. But you can still pay them thru PayPal, Credit Card, or Bank Deposit thru Dragon Pay. And they offer free shipping on orders above Php999. You can read more about them on my Althea review here.
3. Wishtrend – This company also owns Klairs, one of my favorite skincare brand, but they also sell other brands like CosRx, Chico Y Chico and more. This is another shop which is based in Seoul, South Korea that ships in the Philippines. But unlike Style Korean and Althea, this one doesn’t have a local courier partner so your orders will be shipped thru Korean Post to be picked up or delivered by PhilPost or you can choose DHL, either way, you’ll pay a customs fee.
4. Beauty MNL – This one is based locally so shipping is quite fast. Not only that they sell popular Western brands or promotes local beauty brands, they also sell a vast array of Korean beauty products. Whenever I needed a product fast, and couldn’t wait for 10-15 days, Beauty MNL is my go-to online shop. For payments, they accept COD, PayPal, Dragon Pay, and Credit Card. And they also ship via Ninja Van. Lastly, they offer free shipping on orders over Php1500. But sometimes they have a Php1 nationwide shipping promo.
5. KBeauty Cafe – I discovered this shop through a Preview Magazine’s beauty editor, so you know they could be really trusted. They also have a decent list of brands like Benton, By Wishtrend, CosRx, Heimish, Klairs, Missha, Neogen, Son & Park and more! But what I like about them is they have reasonable prices, they keep their operating costs down so that can provide you the best value.
6. Skincare Curator – I discovered this local online beauty shop through a Facebook group and I was impressed by the products they sell from brands that are to find in the Philippines like The Ordinary, Neogen, Klairs, Benton, Son & Park, Hada Labo, Pyungkang Yul, Heimish, CosRx and more!
7. Zalora – This is one isn’t exactly an online beauty shop, but it is one of the biggest online shops in the Philippines where you could buy clothes, shoes, accessories and some beauty products from foreign and local brands. Just like Beauty MNL above, this is based locally, I know, because their warehouse is located in Carmona, Cavite. So if you’re based in Cavite or Laguna, expect your orders to arrive within 24 hours. For payments, they accept COD, PayPal, Bank Deposit and Credit Card. And you can use this Zalora Philippines discount code “ZBAP0rX” to get 10% off on your first purchase.
8. BeautyShare – I haven’t tried shopping in here yet, but they are operated by ILoveKStars which is a popular K-drama fangirl page in the Philippines. By that, yes, they sell Korean beauty products that they got from South Korea, as well as some cute socks.
9. W2Beauty – This is actually the shop where I bought my first ever Korean beauty product which is Benton High Content Snail Bee Essence back in 2015. They have over 10,000 products so if there’s something you couldn’t find in other stores, you might find it here. They ship in the Philippines for only $2 or higher if you choose another courier, and there’s a possibility you have to pick up your parcel in the PhilPost and pay a customs fee. But they offer free worldwide shipping on orders over $60.
10. SM Department Stores – Since last year, they are already selling a bunch of K-beauty brands in their beauty section like CosRx and more. But so far their stocks are limited and not all branches carry the same brands.
11. Watsons – Just like SM Department Store, their brands and products are also limited, for now. And not all branches sells K-beauty brands. But some branches have Japanese brands like Sheshiedo and Canmake.