If you’ve been seeing a lot of brands with minimalist aesthetics or totally embodies minimalist lifestyle lately, it’s all because of Glossier. In just their first year, they already become the “cool girl” beauty brand, but unfortunately, they ship to limited countries only. So where to buy Glossier in the Philippines?
Luckily, there are two ways you can buy Glossier in the Philippines. 1) From the trusted resellers, and 2) Directly from Glossier (I’ll teach you how. Keep reading).
1. Coolest MNL – I haven’t tried buying from this site yet, but I’ve been hearing about this from a lot of people. They have on-hand items but they also welcome pre-orders. Besides Glossier, they also sell other highly-coveted brands like The Ordinary, Mario Badescu, Drunk Elephant, and more. For payments, they accept bank deposit.
2. Beauty MNL – No doubt this is the most popular online beauty shop in the Philippines because they sell almost everything from Local, Korean, and Western brands. That is why it’s no surprise they also sell Glossier. Unfortunately, since this is such a highly-coveted brand and Beauty MNL is very popular, their stocks sell out within 24 hours of announcing it. So you better sign up for their email to get alerted.
3. Calyxta – This is another shop that’s been recommended by many friends, influencers, and beauty websites. Calyxta also sells a lot of brands, from Korean to Western brands, almost all are hard to find in the Philippines like 3CE, It’s Skin. Lime Crime, ColourPop and more.
4. Wasteland – This one is a little different from the online shops I mentioned above because they don’t only sell beauty products, they also sell lifestyle stuff like phone cases. Although, the brands they sell are limited. Besides Glossier, the only other brands they have are Morphe and ColourPop.
5. Makeup Authority PH -This one is the only Instagram reseller that I trust. They sold more than 6,500 products since they opened and they also sell brands such as Kylie Cosmetics, Jeffree Star, ColourPop, and Fenty Beauty.
Of course, buying from these resellers means you have to pay a little higher than they’re the actual price when converted to Philippine Peso. But if you want to buy directly from Glossier, it’s actually possible as well.
How to Buy Glossier & Ship It to the Philippines?
If you’re from the Philippines or other countries where Glossier doesn’t ship, it’s still possible to buy directly from them and ship it to your home. You just need to sign up for a forwarding company like Shipping Cart which is owned by LBC, or myMallBox which you can choose the courier that will ship your orders from the US to your country. Singing up to these online forwarding company is free, and they will immediately give you a US address where you could use to register in Glossier or in other online shops like Sephora US, Ulta, Amazon, and more. You’ll only pay before they ship your orders.
In my experience with Shipping Cart, they will ship your orders on the Philippines using LBC and you don’t need to pay customs tax. While in myMallBox, I’m just starting to use their service, but they use DHL and in my experience with that courier, they have a charge a huge customs tax in the Philippines on orders above Php1000. But lower than 1k and books are tax-free.
Glossier Products to Try
So now you know where to buy Glossier in Philippines, which products do you want to try first?
*Feature Images Source