The Ordinary is a beauty brand by a company called Deciem which recently received an investment from Estée Lauder. And I’m not surprised a HUGE company like that decided to invest in this indie brand because The Ordinary first caught my attention when I’ve read a headline about the insane 25,000 wait-list in their foundation (and I was eventually one of them), but what really makes them Millennial’s favorite is their vast array of skincare products and affordable price tag. So if you can’t beat them, join them. Am I right? With that much popularity and demand, it’s not also a surprise that Filipinas wants to try them too. But where to buy The Ordinary in Philippines?
Anyone can buy The Ordinary products on their official website here, but their shipping fee is quite expensive. Below is the list where you could buy them faster locally, and internationally without shipping fee.
1. Make Up Pro Store – They are the official reseller of The Ordinary in the Philippines, and so far the only one I know that you could really trust (FYI: They’re listed on my list of trusted online beauty shops in the Philippines). You can directly buy through their website, or you could visit their store in Makati which is located in Tower 2, Laureano di Trevi Towers, Chino Roces Ave. This is where I bought my first two The Ordinary products.
2. Beauty MNL – For me, this is the best online beauty shop in the Philippines. They have a vast selection of beauty products from Asian, Local, to Western like The Ordinary. Plus, they give free shipping on orders above Php1500 but often times they have promos and freebies or a Piso shipping fee nationwide!
3. Coolest MNL – I haven’t tried buying from this site yet, but they’re highly recommended by many people, including influencers and local beauty websites. Besides The Ordinary, they also sell brands like Glossier, Mario Badescu, and more.
4. Skincare Curator – I just recently discovered this local online shop so I haven’t purchased anything from them yet, but I like the brands they sell such as The Ordinary, CosRx, Neogen, Hada Labo, Pyunkang Yul, and more!
ONLINE STORES THAT SHIPS TO THE PHILIPPINES
These online shops are based abroad but they offer free shipping to the Philippines.
1. Cult Beauty – This is based in the UK and they offer free shipping to the Philippines on orders above £40. But if it is your first order, you’ll get free shipping even if your orders are below £40. And don’t be intimidated by the prices, because they listed it all with an added UK Tax, but if you live outside of the United Kingdom or Europe, the added tax will be deducted before you checkout. This is where I actually bought my Vamp Stamp, the tool that helps you do the winged liner easily and perfectly. And they also sell brands like the highly coveted Charlotte Tilbury, Lime Crime, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Huda, and other more cult-fave beauty brands.
2. Asos – This one is a popular fashion retailer but they also sell beauty products such as The Ordinary and their own line, and yes, they also ship to the Philippines.
3. Beautylish – This one is based in the United States and they offer free shipping to the Philippines on orders on or above $100. Besides The Ordinary, they also sell brands like Charlotte Tilbury, Jeffree Star, Kevyn Aucoin, Jouer Cosmetics, Noid, and more.
4. Look Fantastic – Another online shop that is based in the UK that offers free shipping to the Philippines, but unlike the shop mentioned above, they offer free shipping on orders on or above £50. Besides The Ordinary, they also sell Mac, Darphin, and other well-known and indie beauty brands.
The Ordinary Products to Try
So far these are the only shops I know that you could trust where to buy The Ordinary in Philippines. But I’m always looking for new shops locally. I’ll update this post when I find more.