Since their launch earlier this year, Althea has been my favorite place to shop for cool and hard-to-find Korean beauty products. Seriously, I buy new products from them every month. And because of that, I’m listing the top ten best Korean beauty products you must try that I bought from Althea, trust me, these products are so good most of them sold out just a few hours after restocking.
1. Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder (Php260): This product is quite hard to get so whenever I see it’s available, I buy as much as possible because it will sold out in a few days, sometimes even hours! And I’m not surprised. As someone who lives in a humid tropical country, this is the best finishing powder I ever used. It’s lightweight and even though it has only one shade, it blends well on my olive skin tone. It also makes your skin soft and matte, but the best part is, it’s minty! Which is a plus for a humid country. I love using this after applying a BB cream, but most times I just use it alone.
2. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (Php980): This product has been featured in my blog so many times, mostly in Top 10 product posts like this. And it’s no wonder this is Laneige’s best selling product because it really hydrates your face overnight. Whenever I have an all-nigth thing, my skin doesn’t look like dull in the morning. This products helps you look like you had a proper 8-hour sleep and drinks 8 glasses of water. Plus, it’s not sticky unlike most moisturizers in the market.
3. CFC Lab Argan Glow Hair Oil (Php520): I stayed away from hair oils as much as possible because I live in a humid country and I have very thick hair with an oily scalp, not good combinations. But when I used adequate amount of CFC Lab Argan Glow Hair Oil, I was surprised it didn’t made my hair sticky. Sometimes, I don’t even use conditioner and use this instead and my hair is still soft and smells so good. Disclaimer: I have a short bob hair.
4. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (Php560): I don’t usually buy products because of the hype, but I bought this clay mask because of the hype. Good thing it’s a good product or else I’ll be kicking myself. You can use this as a daily wash, a mask and even as a spot corrector by using a cotton bud to apply it on your dark spots and leave it overnight.
5. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off (Php330): Another product that I often feature here on my blog. This Skinfood Black Sugar Mask is a best seller in Korea and a favorite among K-Pop celebrities. You can’t only use this on your face but also on certain body parts like knees and elbows. I love using this once a week to scrub.
6. Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel (Php180): Do you know those all-around balms? They’re great except for those with oily skin who lives in a humid country. That’s why I always prefer gels, they’re great with oily skins. This soothing gel can be use as a moisturizer on your face for daytime and night time, soothing gel after you got exposed to sun, and even as a soothing gel when you burned your skin while cooking.
7. Peripera Peri’s Tint Marker (Php340): As much as I love liquid matte lipsticks sometimes I prefer something that I could only apply swiftly in one swipe, but still will last long like my matte lipstick. That’s why I’m so glad I found these Peri’s Tints. They last long and really pigmented unlike most tints. And they smell like candies too which is a plus.
8. Angel Factory Underarm Perfume Peeling Pad (Php80): This one exfoliates your armpit without hurting it. And do you know the popular “Snow White” lotion that whitens the user instantly, like literally when you applied it? Well, this product also comes with a whitening cream like that.
9. Innisfree Green Tea Seed Eye Cream (Php1070): I first learned about this product thru the popular Korean Beauty Vlogger called Pony of Pony Makeup. She recommended this Innisfree cream for summer when it is humid in South Korea. This moisturizer is not sticky and not heavy which is great for an eyecream.
10. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (Php740): People have mixed reviews about this lip sleeping mask, but personally I like it. I love using matte liquid lipstick but it makes my lips dry so I use this every other week and it leaves my skin super soft. Ready for another swipe of matte lipstick.
Althea Discount Coupon + Free Shipping
For the whole month of October, Althea Philippines will be giving FREE SHIPPING for orders above Php999 instead of Php1500. Plus, you could also get up to Php350 off on your first order when you use this Althea Coupon Code “stylevanity“ and sign up thru here.