If you have chosen a destination wedding and the beach is your setting, you have so much to look forward to. It’s such an exotic, exciting and tasteful way to celebrate your special day in a special way.
For both guests and the couple themselves, beach weddings can be a novelty experience. Rather than the usual church settings, the beach creates a completely different atmosphere and vibe.
These massive perks don’t come without their own set of challenges however. It can be great to know what to look out for when hunting for the perfect wedding venue on a beach. Some will rise above the rest by providing certain services and features that can make a huge difference to the wedding day. With the help of this article, you can sift through the mediocre and discover the winning venues that deliver on every last detail.
For starters, if you are in the Melbourne area, why not try Brighton Savoy, a luxurious 4-star hotel in Melbourne. With a sea view restaurant overlooking the beautiful bay, you just cannot compare the beautiful setting of this venue.
When searching for the perfect beach wedding venue, here are some things you want to look out for. These signs will help you finalise your choice and see just how suitable it is for your requirements.
- Offers high-quality marques and tents: Not only to protect guests from the burning heat but also the fresh breeze that may hit too. A great venue would have invested in an array of equipment to help you pull off your wedding with ease and ensure everyone happy.
- Great sound system: Whether everyone’s listening to the speeches or boogieing underneath the midnight sky, a premium sound system is a must. Due to all of the background noises, you will also need a bit of help when exchanging the vows to ensure your voices are heard and clear for all to hear.
- Good lighting options: Having special lighting tools/equipment is another overlooked but important element. As soon as the sun sets, you are going to want to keep snapping the shots. To do so, the venue should provide effective lighting for the outdoors to keep the atmosphere glowing.
- They have a private area: The venue shouldn’t be in a public area where a high footfall of people can just come waltzing past. Instead, the resort or venue should offer you and your guests a private experience where the party remains undisturbed.
- Portable rooms/toilets: Portable rooms are essential for the ceremony, especially if the venue itself is a considerable walk away. Having a powder room or portable toilets nearby will keep things ticking over nicely.
- A wooden walkway: Anyone tried to walk on a sandy beach in heels before?! It’s not recommended! Whilst your guests may be happy going barefoot, the bride’s dress may require some high heels. A venue that provides a hidden wooden walkway can make a huge difference on the day.
The Brighton Savoy has become known as one of the best beach wedding venues that Melbourne has to offer. Boasting stunning sceneries and premium services, you can practically tailor-make your perfect wedding in a dream setting.
These are just some of the main things you can look out for when choosing your perfect wedding venue on the beachfront.