Online shopping is barely new in the Philippines, and I know some Filipinos are still wary purchasing online because there are a lot of fake products especially makeups being sold thru the internet. And then there’s also the uncertainty if the seller is legit and won’t scam you. So I’m saving you all the trouble of long Google research and accidentally buying fake makeups. Below is the list of trusted online beauty shops in Philippines that sells authentic makeup products. And no, they are not resellers from Facebook, Instagram or even those websites that get their stocks from resellers like Shopee. These are legitimate online beauty shops registered in DTI (or its counterpart if based abroad) and some of them have actual stores you could visit. And the best part, some of them give discounts that you could find in voucher sites Philippines.
1. Sephora Philippines – Just in case you still didn’t know yet, Sephora is now available in the Philippines. Though only online and not a brick and mortar, and also limited brands are in it as of the moment. No YSL, Mac, Bobbi Brown, Fresh or Urban Decay, at least for now. For payments, they accept credit card, PayPal, and bank deposit through Dragon Pay. And you can also find beauty deals at Sephora Philippines. They also offer free shipping to the Philippines if you spend Php1500 and above.
2. Beauty MNL – This one is like the Net-A-Porter of Manila but focuses on beauty. They’re not only an online beauty shop but also a webzine that publishes articles from beauty roundups, tips, and interviews with local celebrities. All beauty products they feature are available in their shop, and their products range from western to Asian brands. For payments, they accept credit card, PayPal, and bank deposit. This is my favorite Manila-based online shop because they often have promos such as Php1 nationwide shipping, and they also make those hard to get Western brands (i.e. Glossier & GlamGlow) accessible for Filipino beauty junkies.
3. GlamourBox – They are popular as a beauty subscription box, but GlamourBox is also an online beauty shop. They have brands that are not easy to find in the Philippines like Beauty Blender, Pixi, GlamGlow, and Ofra. For payments, they also accept credit card, PayPal, and bank deposit. What I like about this shop is that they have loyalty rewards. Whenever you shop with them you can get points that you could use for the purchase.
4. Althea Philippines – If you’re looking for Korean beauty products, I highly recommend this shop. They offer the lowest possible prices and has a wide range of Korean brands. You can learn more about them on my post here. For payments, they accept credit card, PayPal, COD, and bank deposit. You can also visit this page Althea coupon code Philippines to get discounts. Since the products are straight from South Korea, I get asked a lot if their orders will be held in the customs and if they have to pay pricey customs duty, the answer is NO and NO. For more details, read my Althea FAQ post here. Lastly, they offer free shipping to the Philippines if you spend Php999 and above.
5. StyleKorean – I’ve been hearing about this online shop since last year but I only tried them last June 2017, and I love their vast array of Korean beauty products! If there’s something you couldn’t find in BeautyMNL or Althea, there’s a huge chance you’ll find it here. This shop is based in Korea, and just like Althea and Sephora they also offer FREE SHIPPING to the Philippines if you spend Php1500 and up. No need to worry about customs duty as well because they have a local courier partner so your orders will be ship directly to your house without paying any customs tax.
6. MUP Store – This shop has better stocks than Sephora Philippines, there I said it! I only learned about this shop from a friend who owns a photography studio and does makeup services. What I like about this shop is that they sell hard to find beauty products especially those that are sold abroad like Pat McGrath, Jour Lip Cream, Jeffree Star, Kylie Cosmetics, and more. They’re also the official reseller of “The Ordinary” a new brand that has so much hype recently because of the insane 6500+ people on their waiting list.
7. Cosmetix Unlimited – This is the one-stop shop for all local beauty brands like Kiss Proof, City Color, and Detail. Actually, this is where I bought my Detail Matte Lipstick, a super good long lasting liquid matte lipstick that can be a dupe for Kylie Lip Kits. For payments, they accept credit card, PayPal, and bank deposit.
BONUS: Zalora – This is one isn’t exactly an online beauty shop, but it is one of the biggest online shops in the Philippines where you could buy clothes, shoes, accessories and some beauty products from foreign and local brands like NYX, Maybelline, Wet N’ Wild and Happy Skin. And you can use this Zalora Philippines discount code “ZBAP0rX” to get 10% off on your first purchase.
UPDATE: July 13, 2017
Since online shopping is booming, I find more online beauty shops in the Philippines. So I decided to update this post whenever I find a new one. But of course, I will only add those that sell cosmetic products that are hard to find locally.
Beauty Bar Philippines – You’re probably familiar with this shop because they have some brick and mortar around Metro Manila malls, but those who can’t go to their stores can still shop from them online. They have brands from foreign to local like Happy Skin. I honestly haven’t shopped from this site yet so I don’t know the payment methods but for sure they accept credit cards.
Suesh – This shop actually sells makeup tools, such as brushes, vanity cases, mirrors and even chairs and everything a professional makeup artist needs. I haven’t tried buying from them online, but I highly recommend them because their brushes are high quality. I bought mine in a store in Alabang Town Center.
Do you know more online beauty shops in Philippines that sells authentic beauty and makeup products? Share it below!