There’s a new way to add fun to your summer outfits, the must-have summer trend: pom pom sandals. It first appeared on the runway during the Spring/Summer 2015 shows, but it’s already 2016 and people still want to bring them out during summer. Why? It’s filled with just the kind of whimsy we like, cheery, and colorful that are perfect on this generations “music festival culture” and risque fashion choices. Plus, it’s an easy and charming way to up the ante on your summer footwear game. These pom pom sandals I found in Lyst are filled with variety: tassels, embroidery and other fun unique details are all present. They can dress up with your breezy summer dress or down with your jeans and tee combo, either way they will make any look so summery fun.
1. Bonbon Khaki Kallirroi Pom Poms Leather Sandals (£149): This jaunty sandals got the two shoe summer trends, the lace-up and the colorful pompoms. And it has tassels and other more colorful details, I don’t know where to focus, but I meant that in a good way. Just try to keep your eyes ahead when you walk down the street.
2. Office Pink Ah Ha Bunny Pom Pom Heels (£55): This one may not be colorful, but it sure looks fun to wear. A simple pink pompom with bunny ears. This will surely make your summer outfit extra cute.
3. Daisy Street Blue Pom Ghillie Lace Up Heeled Sandals (£35): Faux-suede upper. Pom pom detail. Lace-up fastening with tassels. What more can you ask? These sandals is trendy, chic and fun yet sophisticated.
4. Aquazzura Multicolor Pom-pom Embellished Sandals (£548): Want to turn heads? Sashay into your next party sporting these classic style sandals with eye catching pink, blue, yellow and green pom poms.
5. Office Brown Bobble Pom Pom Sandals (£35): Now here’s a pair of pom pom sandals you can wear on the regular. I love the classic thong silhouette and the burst of color these bright pompoms bring.
Would you wear pompom sandals this summer?