This year get your bestie or your girlfriend that can only belong to them and screams “only you” with a gift that is customizable. Unlike on my previous personalized gift ideas for the ladies, this list is only focusing on personalized jewelry such as earrings, bracelets, necklaces and more. These gifts will allow you to acknowledge her uniqueness by name or zodiac sign.
Personalized jewelry is not only a perfect gift for Christmas, but also in many occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, or even as a bridesmaid gift. And for BFFs out there, this could be a perfect matching present for you and her. You see, the options are endless. Just scroll down and get personal…
1. J. Crew Maya Brenner 14K Gold Asymmetrical Letter Necklace ($240): Maya Brenner has been crafting lovely and delicate jewelry for years, and these asymmetrical 14k gold letter necklaces are the perfect opportunity to show someone you care. Spring for two and cover both initials to really look like an A+ pal. These are perfect for those with minimalist style.
2. Coordinates Collection Bangle Bracelet, Ring & Necklace ($146-$337): Always on my list of the best personalized gifts ever! Why? Because I love the number of ways you can personalize Coordinates Collection jewelry. It could be the first place you met, where she lives, a location that she’ll have to Google to discover the meaning… the reasons to gift these pretty rings, bracelets and necklaces go on and on.
3. BaubleBar Zodiac Constellation Pendant ($38): Have a friend who’s a true fan of the zodiac? Celebrate her inner celestial princess with these constellation pendants that consist of sleek 14k gold discs engraved with crystal constellations on the face.
4. Mark and Graham Custom Coordinate Cuff ($149): Simply provide an address and Mark and Graham will turn your treasured destination into coordinates on these silver and 14k gold cuffs that are a unique take on personalization. What’s the location? Leave it as a surprise for your bestie to discover. What I love about Mark & Graham is that they are a little cheaper than Coordinates Collection, plus the monogramming is free.
5. Tai Alphabet Earrings ($40): Does she like to mix it up when it comes to jewelry? If so then these alphabet earrings are perfect. Consisting of one letter and one stud in gold and cubic zirconia, I love how these beauties shine and set her apart from the crowd. You can also buy them on Amazon where they have more letter options.
6. Kate Spade In the Stars Bangles ($58): For a colorful gift for fans of the zodiac, take into consideration these Kate Spade bangles that celebrate everything celestial. Pavé-and-enamel charms and 12k gold plated metal ensure that she stands out in these charming bracelets.
7. Gorjana Alphabet Disc Cuff ($67): Subtle yet with all the right flashes of class, this simple alphabet cuff is all about the subtle branding. It’s crafted out of a rich, 18k gold plate, and will shine bright and play well with other bracelets.