The season for giving is just around the corner and it’s time to get cracking on sourcing for presents. That is why for the next few weeks Style Vanity will provide Christmas gift ideas for every person in your life. And today, we’re featuring personalized gift ideas for the ladies in your life.
Personalized gifts are great for many reasons: They make it pretty hard for other people to copy, and they look like you really had a lot of thought on it even though you didn’t. Just saying! But kidding aside, there are many ways to personalize outside of just initials or a name. Think about engraving a bracelet with the coordinates of where you first met your pal, or give her a shirt that best describes her fun personality. However you personalize, know that it won’t go unappreciated.
1. Bow & Drape Customized Sweatshirts ($18-198): This one is super customizable. Select the blank item of your choosing (select from a tote, beanie, sweater, etc) and then customized it with personal details. I prefer decorating a shirt with an inside joke, but it’s totally up to you!
2. Coordinates Collection Jewelry ($125-$275): Call out where you met, where she lives, where she first met her significant other…the list of ways you can personalize coordinates goes on and on. Plus, you can choose between a bracelet or necklace, which is perfection. By the way, it’s available on silver too.
3. Moon & Lola Ornaments ($20-22): This one is for pet owners. Everyone knows pet owners love to recognize their little darlings in every way possible. Celebrate the holidays and animal love with these ornaments that can be personalized with the name of the beloved pet in question.
4. Madewell Monogrammed Transport Tote ($168): When it comes to buying gifts to women, you can never go wrong with a bag. There’s no such things as too many bags with it comes with us, and personalizing it with name initials is a huge plus. These rustic leather toes never go out of style, and are super durable. Not content to just be great bags, Madewell also lets you customize these little pretties with the initials of the apple of your eye.
5. Theresa Caputo Collection ($175): Caligraphy is quite trendy again and who wouldn’t want to wear the handwriting of their loved one around their neck? The ultimate “aww” inducing gift, these sweet necklaces will mimic your handwriting, and you get to choose the sweet message. These are perfect for daughters, grandchildren and cousins.