The season for giving is just around the corner and it’s time to get cracking on sourcing for presents. That is why for the next few days Style Vanity will provide Christmas gift ideas for every person in your life. And today, we’re featuring gift ideas for your booze-loving friend.
We all have that one friend (or two or more) that loves to drink, or trying to make you an alcoholic. Admittedly, I am that friend in our group, or should I refer to it as #squad now? Whatever it is, the point is we all have a borderline alcoholic friend (that you know will never end up like Lindsay Lohan) who will surely love and laugh on these gift ideas. You see, these are not just simple flasks. Forget the about the “vodka on the bottled water” trick, these insanely brilliant products will hide your booze in plain sight. Seriously, if I had at least one of these back in high school my life would be so much easier.
2. Lotion Secret Flask 3-Pack ($9): This one is for those with a good sense of humor. I personally want this. I can imagine myself pouring “lotion” on my cup in front of other people and then drink it. I could imagine their weird faces! Just make sure you won’t mix it up with your other lotions.
3. Double Agent Shoes ($275): Speaking of camouflage, check out this shoes. A platform heel with a hidden compartment. But make sure you won’t use this when you go to the airport.
4. Flask Bangle: Can you imaging hiding booze in your bangle? Well now you can. There are two kinds of flask bangles that will suit your budget. On the left is a stainless steel 24k gold Cynthia Rowley Flask Bangle ($375) and on the right is Areawear Porcelain Wearable Flask ($35) is cheaper and comes in three colors.
5. The WineRack ($30): Now you can drink what you want, when you want, where you want, with no hassles and for less money. This is a comfortable sports bra holds up to 25 ounces of your favorite beverage. Definitely, a girl’s best friend.
6. Lipstick Shaped Flask ($11): This one is for beauty junkies who likes to drink.
7. Secret Hair Spray Flask ($11): Speaking of beauty junkies, how about this flask that pretends to be a hair spray? And again, make sure you won’t mix it up with our real hair spray bottle!
8. Tampon Flasks ($21): Have you heard about the insane female underage teens who soaked their tampons in vodka then wore it? Yup, they got drunk from “down there”. Yes, they’re insane but these are not those kind of tampons. These are FAKE tampons where you could fill with booze. And again, make sure you won’t mix it up with your real tampons! If you’re wondering what happened to those teenage girls, well, let just say “it” got burned.