Much as you change your wardrobe from season to season, let your signature scent evolve as well. So get a whiff and update your signature scent – it’s that time of year. So say goodbye to your fave citrus scents for now and check out these best new fall fragrances.
1. Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme ($115): According to Rank & Style this is the best (as in the #1) fall fragrance. And why? Well, It’s surprisingly affordable, its signature Noir scent features a bold black bottle and gold detailing for a look that’s as good as it smells. It contains notes of mandarin oil, bitter orange oil, and ginger extract. It also comes in 3 different sizes.
2. Michael Kors Rose Radiant Gold ($78): This rich fragrance brings to mind comfort and power. Wear it on those great occasions when you want to ball out for the evening. Notes: cassis, tiare, and vanilla
3. Gucci Bamboo Eau De Parfum ($70): This fragrance was crafted by Gucci with powerful women in mind. Dab on before a big day and go prepared to kill it! Notes: Italian bergamot, casablanca lily, ylang ylang, comoros sandalwood.
4. Jo Malone Mimosa and Cardamom Cologne ($125): Anything that describes itself as smelling like a mimosa certainly has my attention. This sunny fragrance is cheerful and inviting. And despite being a cologne, this actually lasts all day. Notes: Mimosa, cardamom, tonka bean, sandalwood, heliotrope, and Damask rose
5. Wildfox Eau De Parfum ($90): This has a dreamy, romantic scent that’s perfectly floral. Top notes: Absinthe, incense, apricot. Middle notes: Camelia, honeysuckle, jasmine. Base notes: Ambrox, musk, and honey.
6. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium ($115): If you like your coffee in the morning (which majority of you probably are) then you’ll love to pair it with this rich scent that has opening notes of everyone’s favorite caffeinated beverage. Even better? It’s doubly sweetened with vanilla for what we already know is a great flavor profile. Now wonder this perfume has been in many it girl’s Instagram feeds. Notes: coffee accord, orange blossom, cedar wood essence, and patchouli essence.
7. Narcisco Rodriguez For Her L’Absolu ($54): If you like the scent of jasmine, then this one might be for you. This intoxicating scent is admittedly a bit heavy, so just a dab on the insides of your wrists and your neck will do you. Even better? It lasts all that much longer this way. Notes: jasmine, musk, amberlyn, sandalwood, and patchouli.
8. Miu Miu Eau De Parfum ($116): The bottle’s design was inspired by one of Miu Miu’s signature bags, and this fresh scent will have people sniffing after you in the elevator on a daily basis. Lily of the valley takes center stage, as you also will when you dab a bit on your pulse points.
9. Alaia Paris Eau de Parfum ($128): Boasting three scent impressions, your aroma will morph from a fresh to a floral to a bare-skin impression featuring animal notes and musk – an acceptable profile for your third act. Contains notes of pink pepper, freesia, and peony blossoms.