New season not only means you need some new clothes but also some new beauty products. On this list you’ll find new lipsticks, shampoo, even dry shampoo and more. So keep scrolling down to see the fall beauty products you must try.
1. Elizabeth & James Dry Shampoo ($28): I think you can trust the Olsen twins when it comes to dry shampoos especially Mary Kate who had a serious grunge phase. Their dry shampoos will make your hair feel luxurious and smell so good. It will also add texture and volume.
2. Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Lacquer ($38): Get a bold red lip that stays out as long as you do. This long-wearing lip stain really, truly won’t dry out your lips or flake off after just an hour or so. Layer it on for a seriously dramatic look.
3. Christian Louboutin Beauté Lipstick ($90): First of all, these are beautiful. Who wouldn’t want to pull one out of their clutch for the evening? Secondly, they’re available in a variety of finishes (sheer, matte, and velvet) and colors and stay put for hours. It’s also enriched with natural oils and seed butters. What’s not to love?
4. Bumble and Bumble Full Potential Hair Products ($31-60): If you’re suffering from fine and thin hair, this is the shampoo for you. Cut your hair loss due to breakage by nearly 50% when you use this suite of hair products made to give you more voluminous, thick locks.
5. Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer ($40): Tired of you dark undereyes? Lighten things up with this serum corrector that comes in a variety of shades and evens out your skin tone, turning dark to light.
6. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($42): This everyday BB cream gives you the perfect amount of sheer to medium coverage, which you can increase with a pressed powder if you choose. Use it as a combination moisturizer and foundation, as the light coverage is added to with an SPF of 30.