Korean beauty products really boomed for the last two years. And it’s not a surprise because they really proved that they are more than just their cute packaging. They’re really effective and innovative. Since there are now overwhelming amount of Korean beauty products in the market, not only in Asia but globally. Here are the top 8 products you must try that are awesome for the summer weather.
1. TONYMOLY Panda‘s Dream So Cool Eye Stick ($12): If there’s a someone who knows how to live with dark under eyes, it’s definitely the Pandas. But kidding aside, this eye stick is ideal for traveling. You can carry this cooling, cute eye stick with you at all times. It moisturizes and cools the delicate skin around your eyes, which is great for hot summer days or mornings when you’re a bit hungover and would prefer not to look it.
2. Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick 80g Cleanser in Stick Type ($25): Another stick product ideal for traveling. Made using 90% natural ingredients, this advanced hypoallergenic cleanser massages your skin directly, and is a lifesaver if you’re always on the go! It contains fermented damask rose extract and it’s so good, it can remove makeup!
3. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash ($12): Another Korean beauty product that has a weird name but this is one of my favorite and loved by many K-Pop Idols. Just watch “Get It Beauty” Talking Mirror segment. After cleaning, apply this mask to a lightly wet face, press and massage, and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Afterwards, you’ll be treated to bright and tight skin that is completely revitalized, soft and hydrated, thanks to its amazing black sugar. You can actually use this on your elbows and knees too because I do!
4. Laneige BB Cushion ($34): If you’re still not familiar with Cushion Compacts you must read my post about it here. In summary, Cushion Compacts are not a foundation, given that it provides sun protection, evens skin tone, covers up blemishes, and moisturizes skin all at the same time. Talk about a one-stop shop! But that’s not the only reasons why I love this Laneige Cushion Compact. This BB cushion can be worn even the hottest of days without sweating it all off immediately. Unlike most cushion compacts. Its sweat-proof formula gives you a long-lasting wear with a powder that smoothes out imperfections and fine lines.
5. Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream ($220): This was the first-ever brand to incorporate ginseng to its beauty offerings, and many others quickly followed suit.
No wonder it’s very expensive. This wonderful renewing cream stimulates cell regeneration to restore youthful skin and is great for use on all skin types.
6. Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 ($39): Still haven’t jumped on the BB bandwagon? If you ever going to decide on switching from foundation to BB cream choose this one. Best known for its ability to even out skin tone, Dr. Jart+’s Premium Beauty Balm is formulated with bio-peptides to prevent signs of aging and promote collagen production.
7. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil ($18): Another beloved Korean beauty product by many beauty enthusiasts and K-Pop Idols. This cleansing oil dissolves impurities upon contact, that’s why once you go cleansing oil, you’ll never go back. It’s mineral oil free and naturally, brightens your skin. But this one is a hard-to-find cult favorite, so I suggest you buy in bulk while you’re still able.
8. Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX ($29): Yes, another one from Laneige. This under $30 Korean miracle product is the equivalent of 8 hours of sleep and 8 glasses of water for your skin. It’s an overnight mask that can bring your dry, fatigued skin back to life in a flash. It’s a moisturizer but it’s non-sticky. So for someone who has a combination skin (dry and oily) and living in a very humid country, this is the best product!