When it comes to giving gifts we have a saying “it’s the thought that counts” but isn’t much more awesome and really counts as thoughtful if it was personalized? A unique gift is one of the best thing to show that you care. Either you want to express it to someone or just a treat for yourself, a personalized jewelry is always a good idea. It the perfect graduation gift, Christmas gift, birthday gift, anniversary gift, and more! Want something delicate, gold and engraved? Or something outside the box? Just keep scrolling.
1. Maya Brenner Initial Necklace and Earrings ($55-$240): A delicate letter necklace and earring in 14k gold are the perfect subtle statements. And a fave of celebrity style mavens.
2. Mark & Graham Sarah Chloe Ava Freestyle Necklace ($149-$599): Boasting a bevy of styles to customize a personal name necklace for someone special. Remember the famous “Carrie” necklace from Sex & The City, you can have one in your name! And just in case you’re curios, the chain thickness is 0.75mm.
3. Coordinates Collection Necklace, Bracelet & Ring (starts at $130): Coordinates is one of my least favorite topics in my Math class but they are the most romantic. You can use the coordinates are a reminder or mark where you first met your loved one or where the person was born, etc. But either way, they can make your gift very special. These customizable personalized jewelry piece that is comprised of 3 styles (necklace, bracelet, ring), 6 metal finishes and 12 gemstones for accent. It also has a 1 year warranty.
4. Moon and Lola Acrylic Zodiac Constellation Ring & Necklace (starts at $58): Women who loves their zodiac sign or stars and wanting a piece of personalized jewelry that’s a bit more subtle will love this ring and necklace pair that boasts your sign’s unique constellation. Plus, it has Swarovski crystal detail.
5. Gorjana Alphabet Coin Necklace ($32): This coin necklace with cubic zirconia crystals is the perfect bit of delicate bling for day-to-day wear.
6. Ginette NY Mini Baguette Necklace ($370): It’s delicate 14k gold necklace that’s ideal for layering with all your existing items, or wearing on its own. Engrave with a date, name or a word for someone special.
8. Giles & Brother Railroad Spike Cuff Bracelet ($95): This railroad nail cuff has a vintage and worn in feel, and when engraved with a name or phrase is sure to be a piece you keep forever. Available in solid brass or sterling silver.
Which personalized jewelry is your fave?
Source: Rank & Style