I’m sure all plus size ladies reading this post has been told “You can only wear one pieces. Hide your body. Stay Away from prints. Don’t wear color, it’ll draw too much attention. Wear a wrap. Wear a tankini if you want to feel sexy.” But I say, f*ck that! If you hate tankini, then don’t wear one. If you don’t want a f*cking one piece, then wore a bikini. Show the world your curves! Not everyone have curves to show off. Keep scrolling to see the six stylish plus size bikinis you can rock this summer.
1. Forever21 Bandeau Halter Bikini Top ($13) & Ruched High-Waisted Bikini Bottom ($12): Retro never looked so now. This crazily affordable plus size bikini is a win in our book whether you go classic black, or bright and neon.
2. ASOS Curve Exclusive 50’s Halter Bikini Top ($33) & Highwaist Bikini Bottom ($25) in Summer Rose Print: Channel your inner pin-up model in this exclusive to ASOS, bright and bold, plus size bikini set.
3. Liz McClarnon Bikini Set ($40): Watermelon is the fruit of summer, when there’s watermelon there’s summer, and now this plus size bikini will make you summer ready!
4. Forever21 Frond Print Corset Bikini Top ($18) & Cutout Bikini Bottom ($16): Those multi-colored palm leaves are begging for a beach vacation and this affordable plus size bikini was built for lounging.
5. Swim Sexy Indigo Scuba Sweetheart Fishnet Bikini ($78): Get ready for some water sports with this chic scuba plus size bikini.