I mentioned on my review about Flawless Skin Protect Mist that wearing sunscreen everyday is no longer an option, it’s a must! The sun rays are much harsher these days and people, especially those who lives in a tropical country or planning to have a vacation on beach resorts this summer must at least use sunscreens with SPF 30. It’s imperative that your daily moisturizer has protection. Keep scrolling down to know the best face sunscreens to keep your skin hydrated and protected all summer long. Two words to remember every morning before you leave the house? ‘Block up!
1. La Roche-Posey Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid For Face ($22): This face sunscreen is always on my top list every year. If that’s not convincing enough then read this: it’s great for use under makeup, this fast-absorbing lotion with a matte finish is ideal for normal to combination skin and won’t leave an oily residue.
2. Supergoop! Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 ($42): This sunscreen works to repair past UV damage while simultaneously protecting your skin from damaging rays and providing 24 hours of continuous moisture.
3. Clarins UV Plus HP Multi-Protection Day Screen SPF 40 ($25): Cantaloupe and melon extracts give this SPF 40 antioxidant-rich sunscreen its edge, letting skin breathe without clogging up pores. It has triple protection against UVA/UVB rays, pollution and free radicals. Non-chemical, 100% mineral filters day screen and oil free!
4. EltaMD Elta MD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 ($24): A consistent winner of skincare awards, EltaMD’s Daily SPF is a fan favorite given its hydrating formula and suitability for every skin type.
5. La Mer The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid (85): Fans of a hydrating, soothing, and truly luxurious sunscreen need look no further. This La Mer fluid prevents the appearance of skin discolorations while keeping skin smooth.
6. Philosophy Hope Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 30 ($42): Revitalize your skin and use this oil-free moisturizer as a part of your daily skin care routine. It’s lightweight, non-greasy and absorbs easily and gives a matte finish, perfect for morning use. This sunscreen is perfect if you live in a humid country like the Philippines.
What are your favorite face sunscreens for daily use?
*The ranking are based from Rank & Style’s research. Visit their site to see the rest of the list.