There are two earring trends right now, they are 1) go BIG or go home but if bulky earrings bother you then opt for 2) ear party because one pair of earrings are so old school!
But if you do not want to commit to a permanent hole in your ear or you’re just looking for a cool way to accessorize your next party look, then you might want to consider investing in an ear cuff (or two!). Cuffs has been around since 2011, no surprise that the trend is still around since it adds a subtle touch of edge to your look, and the best part: no piercing required!
The word “cuff” tends to be the umbrella term for any earrings that embrace the side of the ear but actually there are many sub-categories for the cuff, depending on the size and how they adorn your ear and hang. Most ear cuffs we see are statement pieces that touches and curves around the outside of the ear. But for those who balk at the sight of bulky statement cuffs, you’ll be happy to know that there are many minimalist cuffs that just clip right on and looks great when styled with simple studs.
1. Ice Athena Ear Cuff $38 from BaubleBar
2. Petite Asymmetrical Ear Set $28 from BaubleBar
3. Juniper Ear Cuff Set $34 from BaubleBar
4. Anita Ko 18-karat Gold Ear Cuff $660 from Net-A-Porter
5. Anita Ko 18-karat Rose Gold Diamond Ear Cuff $1,010 from Net-A-Porter
6. Maria Black Fine Jewelry Revier 18-karat Gold Diamond Ear Cuff $475 from Net-A-Porter
7. Gilded Crown Ear Cuff $44 from Etsy
8. Eddie Borgo Gold Plated Pyramid Ear Cuff $65 from Neiman Marcus
9. Paige Novick Lina Collection 3-Bar Ear Cuff $70 from Neiman Marcus
10. Ca&Lou Kyra Single Ear Cuff $145 from Neiman Marcus
11. Gorjana Monte Ear Cuff Set $40 from Shopbop
Which Ear Cuff is your favorite?