Organic stones (also known as precious stones) have been known from the ancient times. Early man appreciated the beautiful in nature, such as colored berries, attractive shells, brightly colored pebbles, etc., and used them for personal adornment. Technically, it is the oldest fashion trend that literally never going away. And I can see why they aren’t, it’s because they can make any outfit like a simple t-shirt + denim jeans look glamorous. Below are 12 beautiful jewelries with organic stones that will help you stylishly wear the oldest trend in the world and the best part is, they’re all cost below $50.
1. Amethyst Quartz Pendant ($36): Raw organic accents add a mystic aesthetic to this double-stranded pendant, with clear and purple shades lending a sense of fantasy to the finished look. A perfect go-to necklace, you know, when your having a hard time choosing one. And by the way, amethyst is the birthstone of February, my birthday month, which makes this my favorite piece.
2. Geode Spike Pendant ($36): Toughen up your look with an organic stone with a single gold spike. This one elegant edgy double-stranded pendant.
3. Fire Quartz Pendant ($36): A simple organic stone features a raw stone tinged with a warm, fiery hue perfect for the changing seasons. A minimal approach to the setting contributes to a natural look. It’s a versatile piece, it can be paired with any style and colors.
4. Raw Geode Collar ($44): A close-fitting collar fashioned with modern gold settings and raw crystal creates a contrast with polished metal and organic stones. This will make any top or dresses look so over-the-top but still “put together” vibe.
5. Tiered Crystal Pendant Necklace ($34): This delicate three-tiered necklace has an expertly layered look, embellished with textured gold and raw crystal. No need to mix and match other more minimalist design necklaces with this one.
6. Quartz Charm Bracelet ($26): A chunky gold chain is affixed with a faceted organic amulet for a boho wrist adornment. An instant boho glam fix for your look.
7. Quartz Hinge Cuff ($34): Another chunky gold cuff is affixed with a faceted organic amulet for a boho wrist adornment.
8. Crystal Mystic Pendant ($34): A raw crystal pendant is decked out with rows of rough gold nuggets for a natural, bohemian layering piece.
9. Fringe Quartz Drops ($32): Organic crystals are accented with gold fringe and beading for a natural touch with plenty of length and movement.
10. Draped Quartz Bib ($36): Two organic crystals are accented with small gold chains for an elegantly draped effect.
11. Smokey Geode Pendant ($36): Keep it simple and down to earth with an organic stone in a deep gray that’s perfect for cooler weather–it’s great when paired with a monochromatic color scheme.
12. Raw Crystal Beaded Pendant ($36): A row of clear beads accents this organic crystal for a naturally beautiful accent.