Last week I introduced to you Love Aesthetics, a blog by a woman who dedicated her life wearing white from head to toe and sharing amazing DIY projects. This week, I’ll be highlighting the official blog of Free People, the hippie clothing brand we all love. They don’t only share outfit ideas but also travel, inspirational, behind-the-scenes and DIY posts. But what makes their DIY projects different from others is that it’s mostly about make ups, DIY Natural Beauty Products to be exact.
Making your own natural makeup is a beautiful way to feel good about what you’re putting on your skin so below is a roundup of my top 6 favorite DIY natural beauty products from Free People:
1. Natural Powdered Blush: All you need is some beet root powder and some other natural products to achieve different shades for your natural blush. Then find a nice little screw-top jar to store your blush in, and carry it with you wherever you go. 🙂
2. DIY Natural Eye Shadow: A lovely golden brown hue that makes my eyes pop just enough. Made of natural shea butter, cocoa powder and two more natural products, it’s quite easy to make.
3. Natural Foundation with Sunscreen: When it comes to makeup, foundation is one thing you definitely want to make sure is made of natural ingredients. An abundance of foundations on the market are filled with not-so-natural ingredients, potentially harming more than just your skin. But not this one.
4. All-Natural Solid Perfume: It’s really special to be able to have a custome scent, a scent that becomes yours and yours only. This homemade solid perfume does exactly that, because you can create a unique scent that becomes your own. Plus, you can put it in any container you like… and take it with you everywhere. And, it’s probably one of the easiest beauty products to make.
5. DIY Natural Moisturizing Skin and Hair Mist: Dry air has a tendency of sucking the moisture out of everything it comes in contact with — including our skin and hair. Make our own mist to lock that moisture in wherever we go! The other thing that’s excellent about this creation is that it smells wonderful. It’s like perfume heaven for your skin and hair — and you can customize the scent to be whatever your little desires.
6. Homemade Natural Facial Cleansers For Dry, Oily and Normal Skin: Every morning and evening we wash our faces, hoping to rid ourselves of any potentially harmful substances that have come in contact with the surface of our precious skin. It’s important to know that we’re cleansing our skin with the best possible ingredients. This post have 3 different recipes that will suit the needs of your skin.