The Gucci woman always has sex appeal but their recent fall/winter 2014 show in Milan, a different bombshell took character. It was the swinging sixties kind, each models looked like they were channeling Twiggy or Eddie Sedgewick with their complete top to bottom lush lashes. If you have been reading my blog these past several days you know that I have been obsessing with eye makeups very recently. Of course right after I saw these Guccis Lash Crazy 60’s Makeup, I immediately want to recreate it myself. These lashes are perfect look for a fun night out or even for a day of partying like music festivals which like Coachella, Wanderlust etc. Or perhaps, you could also rock these lush lashes on the next fashion week you will attend. Halloween is a good time too, you can dress up as a sixties bombshell like those I mentioned above including Marianne Faithfull and Britt Ekland, Pat McGrath.
But before I tell you the tips to achieve this look, you must first determine the right mascara for your eyes. Read my blog post 9 Different Types of Masacara and after that follow these tips:
- Prep your eyes with an eyeshadow primer to achieve a vibrant and long lasting eye makeup.
- Use a taupe-y gray shadow to emphasize the crease.
- Employed a combination of black pencil and liquid liner along the upper and lower lashes—extending the shape straight past the outer corners but not winging it up.
- Rim the waterline with a beige pencil to open up the eyes
- After rimming the waterline, place a full strip of falsies on both top and bottom to complete the lush look.