Fashion shows does not only showcase the latest trends in clothes but also the latest in beauty trends. This recent Paris Haute Couture week there are some make-up looks that caught my attention and one of those is the Versace Atelier Spring/Summer 2014 Make-up Look. I find their eye makeup very interesting because of its strong metallic brown smoky eyes with a hint of gold and lighten up with aqua blue. It’s your smokey eye upgrade.
I was very inspired to try it so below is my own step-by-step version on how to get this Versace Atelier Spring/Summer 2014 Make-up Look created by professional makeup artists at the comfort of you own home with accessible makeup products:
- Put some Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion on both of your upper eyelids, put some on your lower eyelieds too if you like.
- Line your lash lines with Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in black color. But avoid the upper inner corner of your lash line near your caruncle.
- Line the inner corner of your lash line (near the caruncle) with Make Up For Ever Eyes in aqua color.
- Now, line the upper and lower inner corner of your lash line with SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof in gold color.
- Then put some Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in brown color on your lids using Buxom Buxom Stay There Eye Shadow Brush to spread it evenly and bareMinerals Eye Defining Brush to contour the inner corner of your eyes.
- Put some IllamasquaFalse Eye Lashes. If you could notice the aqua area (step #3) does not have falsies so opt for shorter ones like for cat’s eyes. Then put a Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara and finish it by curling it with an eyelash curler.
- But that doesn’t end there. To get this look perfectly, you must have a groomed and sculpt brows. To be honest, I am not good with it that is why I get my brows professionally done and then maintain it using Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit.
Shop This Look:
Photos Courtesy of Because I’m Addicted